Island Heights Yacht Club, US SAILING, and our sponsors cordially invite you to attend the 2018 USA Junior Olympic Mid-Atlantic Sailing Festival, July 23-24, 2018. Included on this website you will find:
- Official Notice of Race
- Online Registration
- A listing of current entries
- Sailing Instructions
- Information on Lodging
Bring Your Yacht Club burgee to march in the Opening Ceremony Parade.
Please bring a can of food to donate to the local food bank.
Before You Begin...
To register you will need the following information:
- Correct sailboat class and sail number
- The junior sailor’s US Sailing Membership #, not your parent’s # (if you are not a member there is a link to US Sailing to join)
- Credit Card Information
- Register and pay for one sailor at a time.
- Do not use the BACK button as it will erase the information previously entered.
- Once fully registered and paid, you will receive an email acknowledgment confirming registration. Bring this receipt with you to the regatta. If you do not receive this email you are not registered.
- If you have problems registering email support at Regatta Network email@example.com
Note: Class sizes are limited. Entries will be accepted on a first come, first registered per class. Numbers may be adjusted as registration progresses.
LASERS -- There must be 10 boats registered by July 16th in order to form a class. At that time, you may have the option to sail in the Radial class or withdraw.
SUNFISH -- There must be 10 boats registered by July 16th in order to form a class. At that time, you may have the option to sail in another class or withdraw.
- Laser 4.7, Radial - 90
- 420 -50
- Opti Gold - 100
- Opti Silver - 100
Sunfish class will sail out of Pine Beach YC, and there is no limit on Sunfish registration.
If a class reaches its maximum, continue to register and a wait list will be set up. Entrants admitted from the waitlist will be selected on a first come, first served basis.
You will be able to download the following documents from the registration site:
- Notice of Race.
- No beginners or sailors under 8
- Sunfish class hosted by Pine Beach YC.
- A female division in Lasers
- Registration is only online
- There is NO registration at the regatta.
- $105 for single handed classes, $210 for douible handed classes with late fee of $25/boat on July 19, 2014 or after.
- Sailing Instructions
- Medical Form - this is online this year – no need to bring with you.
- Request for Housing Form
Questions- email Tracy Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org